zara

Friday, January 27, 2017

A Coat That Tells a Story

                    


This coat is for sure one of my favorite pieces in my closet. I bought this coat about a year ago at a Burberry employee sample sale. When I first laid eyes on this coat it was in my co-workers hand :( and I literally wanted to faint lol. Not only because it was so beautiful, but I knew in my mind she is not giving that coat up lol. I went up to her and mentioned how much I loved it,  she said "I know its amazing but I am worried it is going to be to big." So she tried it on and of course it looked great but it was way too big on her (she is very petite). So, I said if you do not take it please hang it over to me lol. Once I said that she was so gracious enough to give it to me and my heart literally dropped to the floor lol. One of the best purchases I have ever made so far in life lol. Thank you Kaitlyn, you made my life. 

  I decided to pair it with a patent skirt and boots,  just to bring out the black pattern in the coat. I like to mix different texture of black together, it gives a outfit more dimension when wearing all black and a color that stands out. I added the fish net sock to make the outfit edgy and street style. I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Comment and tell me what you think!!

 DETAILS  
Coat- Burberry 
Top- Zara
Skirt-Zara 
Fishnet Socks-Asos.com 
Shoes- Aldo
Sunnies- Zerouv.com
Photography- Photographybymaddie.wix.com/maddiemoore


No comments:

Post a Comment